Kuwaiti Dinar is the official currency of Kuwait. Though one of the important countries in the Arabian Peninsula, it has one more interesting feature- can you guess? It is world's highest-valued currency unit! The kuwaiti dinar is sub-divided into 1000 fils.
Most of the coins of Kuwaiti dinar were introduced in 1961. The colours which are used in kuwaiti banknotes right from the beginning of its circulation were brown, green, grey, purple, reddish-orange and blue. To celebrate the liberation of Iraq, the central bank of Kuwait issued a commemorative dinar polymer banknote!
WHY WEIZMANN FOREX?
There is plenty of benefit of Weizmann Forex service in India. It is highly secure and safe.
- You get foreign travel cards for a smarter foreign trip.
- You will be able to transfer money to foreign countries using our wire transfer.
- The best of all is that you can sell off extra foreign currency notes at best exchange rates.
- You can return your foreign travel card once you are back to city and get the best “sell” rate.
- Excellent Customer Support at Weizmann Forex - Weizmann Forex is one of the most Reliable Foreign Currency Exchange Company in India where customer’s expectation is exceeded with prompt service.
STATISTICAL DATA ABOUT THE GROWTH RATE OF CONVERTING INR TO KWD
When we take a look at the growth cycle of the INR / KWD exchange it has been gradually decreasing in steady state over the past 10 years. It reached its peak growth in the year 2009 and has been constantly decreasing highly over the next few years without much hike. Below is the list of the highest and lowest exchange rate of INR / KWD:
- Lowest INR / KWD Currency Exchange Rate- The rate of the INR / KWD exchange rate in the year 2017 is 0.0046834770 per 1 INR.
- Highest INR / KWD Currency Exchange Rate- The rate of the INR / KWD exchange rate in the year 2009 is 0.0057491736 per 1 INR.