It is fascinating to know that the New Zealand dollar is the official currency of New Zealand and its territories; as well as of the Pitcairn Islands, a British Overseas Territory. The New Zealand dollar, which was introduced in 1967, replaced the older New Zealand pound and is one of the 10 most traded currencies in the world today. The Reserve Bank of New Zealand administers the New Zealand dollar and is usually abbreviated as ‘NZD’. It is usually written as NZ$ to differentiate it from the number of other dollar currencies around the world. One can easily convert Indian Rupees to New Zealand dollars because the New Zealand dollars are readily available for purchase in the form of currency notes and forex cards. The New Zealand dollar denominations obtainable in India are NZ$5, NZ$10, NZ$20, NZ$50 and NZ$100. The design of the currency notes comprises of images of notable New Zealand personalities, creatures and geography. The NZ$1 coin depicts the image of a kiwi, which is why New Zealand dollars are commonly known as ‘Kiwi dollars’. New Zealand dollars are very frequently used in international foreign exchange transactions. In addition to that, it contributed an enormous amount of 2% of the global foreign exchange market turnover in 2013, making it the 10th most-traded currency in the world.
WHY WEIZMANN FOREX?
There is plenty of benefit of Weizmann Forex service in India. It is highly secure and safe.
- You get foreign travel cards for a smarter foreign trip.
- You will be able to transfer money to foreign countries using our wire transfer.
- The best of all is that you can sell off extra foreign currency notes at best exchange rates.
- You can return your foreign travel card once you are back to city and get the best “sell” rate.
- Excellent Customer Support at Weizmann Forex - Weizmann Forex is one of the most Reliable Foreign Currency Exchange Company in India where customer’s expectation is exceeded with prompt service.
NZD Currency Rate
STATISTICAL DATA ABOUT THE GROWTH RATE OF CONVERTING INR TO NZD
When we take a look at the growth cycle of the INR / NZD exchange it has been gradually decreasing in steady state over the past 10 years. It reached its peak growth only in the year 2009 and suffered a heavy downfall in the year 2013. It has been constantly increasing at a very slow pace over the next few years from 2013 but it has not reached a huge hike though. Below is the list of the highest and lowest exchange rate of INR / NZD:
- Lowest INR / NZD Currency Exchange Rate- The rate of the INR / NZD exchange rate in the year 2013 is Rs 0.01951 per 1 INR.
- Highest INR / NZD Currency Exchange Rate- The rate of the INR / NZD exchange rate in the year 2009 is Rs 0.4112 per 1 INR.