Oman or the as it is known in the Arabic world - The Sultanate of Oman is situated in the Arabian Peninsula of Western Asia. The official currency of Oman is Omani Rial. Just like Indian currency is divided into rupees and paisa, Omani rial is divided into rial and baiza (1000). Historically it was circulated in the Muscat and Oman. Maria Theresa Thaler which was known as rial in local towns was the only currency which was used for daily medium of exchange. In 1970, the sultanate of Muscat and Oman started to issue banknotes in 100 baisa denominations with 1/4, 1/2, 1,5,10 rial saidi . Again in 1977, the central bank of Oman started issuing new notes and the series continued thereby. Main colour used in Omani rial in a historical way are green, brownish-purple, purple, red, brown, blue, pink and violet.
WHY WEIZMANN FOREX?
There is plenty of benefit of Weizmann Forex service in India. It is highly secure and safe.
- You get foreign travel cards for a smarter foreign trip.
- You will be able to transfer money to foreign countries using our wire transfer.
- The best of all is that you can sell off extra foreign currency notes at best exchange rates.
- You can return your foreign travel card once you are back to city and get the best “sell” rate.
- Excellent Customer Support at Weizmann Forex - Weizmann Forex is one of the most Reliable Foreign Currency Exchange Company in India where customer’s expectation is exceeded with prompt service.
OMR Currency Rate
STATISTICAL DATA ABOUT THE GROWTH RATE OF CONVERTING INR TO OMR
When we take a look at the growth cycle of the INR / OMR exchange it has been gradually decreasing in steady state over the past 10 years. It reached its peak growth in the year 2009 and has been constantly decreasing highly over the next few years without much hike. Below is the list of the highest and lowest exchange rate of INR / OMR:
- Lowest INR / OMR Currency Exchange Rate- The rate of the INR / OMR exchange rate in the year 2017 is 0.0076006129per 1 INR.
- Highest INR / AED Currency Exchange Rate- The rate of the INR / OMR exchange rate in the year 2009 is 0.0059073374 per 1 INR.