Thai Baht is the official currency of Thailand which is issued by the central bank of Thailand- Bank of Thailand. It is sub divided into satang notably 100 satang. Though it is not a highest or lowest value currency, it is ranked consistently as the 10th most frequently used world currency for payments. There after almost 10-12 units namely; bia, solot, At, Siao, Sik, Salueng, Song, Baht, Tamlueng, chang. One interesting thing to note about the history of Thai Baht is about use of flat coin- It was introduced by Rama the third. Gradually it became not so convenient for the traders and soon the journey began for its better use and as we all know, the Thai baht came into existence with modern style and the coins and notes were issued. Various colours such as purple, green, blue, red ,green etc. were used for its bank notes. For birthdays of notable kings of Thailand, many commemorative notes were issued.
WHY WEIZMANN FOREX?
There is plenty of benefit of Weizmann Forex service in India. It is highly secure and safe.
- You get foreign travel cards for a smarter foreign trip.
- You will be able to transfer money to foreign countries using our wire transfer.
- The best of all is that you can sell off extra foreign currency notes at best exchange rates.
- You can return your foreign travel card once you are back to city and get the best “sell” rate.
- Excellent Customer Support at Weizmann Forex - Weizmann Forex is one of the most Reliable Foreign Currency Exchange Company in India where customer’s expectation is exceeded with prompt service.
THB Currency Rate
STATISTICAL DATA ABOUT THE GROWTH RATE OF CONVERTING INR TO THB
When we take a look at the growth cycle of the INR / THB exchange it has been gradually decreasing in steady state over the past 10 years. It reached its peak growth in the year 2009 and has been constantly decreasing highly over the next few years without much hike. Below is the list of the highest and lowest exchange rate of INR / THB:
- Lowest INR / AED Currency Exchange Rate- The rate of the INR / AED exchange rate in the year 2017 is 0.5292712293 per 1 INR.
- Highest INR / AED Currency Exchange Rate- The rate of the INR / AED exchange rate in the year 2009 is 0.7010863799 per 1 INR.