It is fascinating to know that the South African Rand is the official currency of South Africa, Lesotho, Namibia and Swaziland and is unofficially used by Zimbabwe. The South African Reserve Bank administers and produces the South African Rand and is usually abbreviated as ‘ZAR’ or ‘R’. Since the ZAR are readily available in India, Indian Rupees can be effortlessly converted to South African Rand in the form of forex cards and currency notes of the following denominations namely R 10, R 20, R 50, R 100, and R 200. Another intriguing fact would be that the currency notes feature all eleven official languages of South Africa. The South African Rand is frequently used in international foreign exchange transactions. In addition to that, it contributed 1.1% of the global foreign exchange market turnover in 2013, making it the 18th most traded currency in the world.
WHY WEIZMANN FOREX?
There is plenty of benefit of Weizmann Forex service in India. It is highly secure and safe.
- You get foreign travel cards for a smarter foreign trip.
- You will be able to transfer money to foreign countries using our wire transfer.
- The best of all is that you can sell off extra foreign currency notes at best exchange rates.
- You can return your foreign travel card once you are back to city and get the best “sell” rate.
- Excellent Customer Support at Weizmann Forex - Weizmann Forex is one of the most Reliable Foreign Currency Exchange Company in India where customer’s expectation is exceeded with prompt service.
ZAR Currency Rate
STATISTICAL DATA ABOUT THE GROWTH RATE OF CONVERTING INR TO ZAR
When we take a look at the growth cycle of the INR / ZAR exchange it has been gradually increasing in steady state over the past 10 years. It reached its peak growth only in the year 2016 and suffered a downfall in the later years till date. It has been constantly decreasing at a very slow pace over the next few years from 2016 but it has not reached a huge hike again. Below is the list of the highest and lowest exchange rate of INR / ZAR:
- Lowest INR / ZAR Currency Exchange Rate- The rate of the INR / ZAR exchange rate in the year 2010 is Rs 0.14472 per 1 INR.
- Highest INR / ZAR Currency Exchange Rate- The rate of the INR / ZAR exchange rate in the year 2016 is Rs 0.25230 per 1 INR.