Preamble & User Acceptance:
Any visitor on the Website shall be termed as the User (you) and agrees with the pre-conditions and requirements of use /avail the services from the Website.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- The User opts for foreign exchange services and agrees and confirm being aware of all regulatory norms including the applicable laws and /or Reserve Bank India guidelines ( hereinafter referred as “Applicable Regulations”) (in case of any information and/or clarification in regards to the Applicable Regulations, you may feel free to contact at helpline at 022-46112500.
- www. weizmannforex.com (the Website of Weizmann Forex Limited or the Website) shall not be responsible for any transaction executed through WFL by fraudulent/forged/ manipulated and/ or unprofessed, use of, manner, any information by any third party/User. User shall be solely responsible/liable for use and /or for such action on the Website and /or availing the services from Website and/or liable to regulatory actions in this regards. The Website shall not be required to verify the user contents except as may be required by Applicable Regulations.
- All/any orders need to be completely complied with the Applicable Regulations; any deviation from the Applicable Regulations shall be the sole responsibility/liability of the user. (In case of any assistance and/or clarification/help needs to understand any information please feel to write/call us at 022-46112500
- In case of any decimal difference transaction/order / values of such Order will be rounded off to the nearest next currency unit.
- Any Delivery of the Order/Transaction is at discretion of WFL and it will be restricted to the area covered by WFL, for location assistance/identification call our helpline.
- Applicable rates are always subjected to major fluctuation and in this regards WFL decision shall prevail.
- User hereby acknowledges and agrees that all other foreign currency travel card related terms and condition as displayed on the card issuing banks website shall be applicable and WFL shall not be made party to any such disputes and WFL role shall be to provide the required and reasonable support to get resolve the such disputes/queries.
- User hereby undertakes and confirms that the source of funds for making the purchases/remittances on this website belong to him/ me and obtained foreign exchange amount through the transaction from this website shall not be used for prohibited/unlawful purposes.
- User shall be bind with the orders placed are not designed for the purpose of any contravention or evasion of the provisions of the FEMA 1999 Act or of any Rule, Regulation, Notification, Direction or Order made there under.
- The user/customer agrees and undertakes to provide all required information /documents as shall be reasonably satisfy WFL about the transaction in terms of the RBI Limits for Foreign Exchange Purchases or sales. The customer/user shall be solely responsible and liable for any incorrect information provided by him under applicable laws.
- The transaction of foreign exchange and/or purchased Foreign Exchange and/or obtaining services of the WFL from this Website should be used within 60 days of purchase. In case it is not possible to use the foreign exchange within the period of 60 days, than same should be surrendered to an authorised person/WFL branches.
- Payment are accepted from the person travelling or from immediate family member only. If any payments received from third parties, corporate account for Personal travel etc will be refunded and the order will stand cancelled.
- We also provide Free door delivery and it is provided only for order value greater than Rs. 50000 or equivalent and within metro city limit of 30kms from the branch. In case there is a failed attempt to deliver due to failure of On Site Verification of KYC or Customer not present, Customer will have to visit the nearest Weizmann Branch for completion of order.
- All required documents are mandatory. A2/BTQ form and Bank reload forms need to be submitted for every transaction.
- Payment and all 'relevant' documents need to be submitted within 24 hrs of placing the order or else the rates will be applicable when the complete payment and documentation is received. Need to be revised – Submitted before 1 PM ( Cut Off Time for the transaction) post which next day / transaction day rates will be applicable.
- Currency notes / denominations are subjected to availability.
- Specific Forex bank Cards are subject to availability.
- We do not accept coins for Sell / encashment.
- Encashment of currency notes will only happen after verification by branch for the condition/validity of notes, transaction can be denied if branch does not find the currency appropriate for encashment.
- Delivery is done only to Customer’s Registered Home or Office Address. Delivery to public places or non registered area will not be entertained.
PERSONAL & NON COMMERCIAL USE LIMITATION
WFL hereby restrict the use Website or its services for any commercial use/benefits by the User. The user shall use the Website and/or avail the service/s of the Website for his/her personal and non-commercial use only. In case of any commercial use by any user for whatsoever reason shall be duly responsible under shall be prosecuted under the applicable laws by the relevant authorities /WFL and WFL shall will not have any liability towards such use of User.
You shall not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, software, products or services obtained from this Website.
- For order cancelled on client's request or non-compliance, the amount will be refunded after a deduction of Payment Gateway Charges. In case of orders placed through Partial payment request, the order confirmation fee of 2% will not be refunded.
- Refund can take upto 7 working days depending on the Bank / Payment Gateway process.
- Refund will be done only in same account as provided.
PAYMENT GATEWAY CHARGES
- This fee is also known as 'Merchant Service fee'/Transaction Discount Rates (TDR) , and is applicable for all transactions where customer wants to pay online. Currently this fee is 2%, and is subjected to change as decided by respective service provider.
ATM WITHDRAWAL CHARGES
- ATM withdrawal Charges are specific to each bank card. Please check the appropriate bank website for the same. General schedule of charges will also be available in the information booklet provided with the card kit.
- All encashment will be done only in favour of card holder, irrespective of payment being done by primary card holder (Regulatory Norms and Standard Operating Procedures).
- The information provided on our website is used only for the completion of services; we may share this information with our partners for completion of services with whom we have lawful contracts. We ensure all data collected is completely secured and safe.
- WFL may amend/ change the usage policy for betterment of client service and safety. User is advised to review these clauses in regular interval or you may write to us for any further query.
- Any unauthorized use of the Website may lead to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- You agree, acknowledge and undertake that you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password which together with your login e-mail address, allows you to access certain portions of the website.
- If you become aware of any unauthorized use of your registration information, you agree to notify us immediately.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the website is done at your own discretion and risk and you are solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of any data that results from the download of any such material.
- The Customer/User shall be responsible for regularly reviewing these Terms including amendments thereto as may be posted on the Website.
- The Customer/User agrees to protect and fully compensate WFL and their affiliates from any and all third party claims, liability, damages, expenses and costs, including, but not limited to, reasonable attorney's fees, caused by or arising from violation of the terms and conditions, infringement or infringement by any other user of Customer's account, intellectual property or other right of anyone.
- All rates are indicative/illustrative.
- WFL is a service provider and does not own any of the products.
- WFL takes complete responsibility of servicing its customer for the transactions made through its website in coordination with our service provider and in compatible with required T&Cs.
- WFL may send newsletters, promotional messages & updates to registered users when required.
- This service is only available for Indian Nationals residing in India.
APPLICATBILITY of NEW Goods and Service Tax Act.
The revised rates of GST applicable for money changing transactions and effective from 1st July, 2017 and/or as may be amended from time to time:
Illustrative calculation at present GST rates :
- Gross Amount of Transaction : Value up to Rs.1,00,000/-
Applicable tax: One per cent. of the gross amount of currency exchanged for an amount up to one lakh rupees, subject to a minimum amount of two hundred and fifty rupees.
Eg. If Gross amount = 90,000/- then GST = 18% of (1% of the Gross Amount)
- The minimum amount of service tax to be paid is Rs.45/- irrespective of transaction value up to Rs.25,000/-
- Gross Amount of Transaction: Value > Rs.1,00,000 up to Rs.10,00,000/-
Applicable tax: One thousand rupees and half of a per cent. of the gross amount of currency exchanged for an amount exceeding one lakh rupees and up to ten lakh rupees.
Eg. If Gross amount = 1, 90,000/- then GST = 18% of (1,000+ .5% of 90,000 (i.e. 1,00,000-1,90,000))
- Gross Amount of Transaction: Value > Rs.10,00,000/-
Applicable tax: Five thousand and five hundred rupees and one tenth of a per cent. of the gross amount of currency exchanged for an amount exceeding ten lakh rupees, subject to maximum amount of sixty thousand rupees.
Eg. If Gross amount = 10, 90,000/- then GST= 18% of (5,500+ .1% of 90,000 (i.e. 10,00,000-10,90,000))
- All payments made are routed directly to RBI authorised service provider, who will be delivering your forex.
- All Transactions to be executed by an RBI dealer.
Terms and Conditions for Axis Travel Cards. -
Key points for usage at ATM / POS:
- Card can be used at VISA enabled ATM / POS
- Always select credit option at POS?ATM & never select the saving option on ATM
- Every ATM have per transaction withdrawal limit from their end.
- Offline transactions not permitted. Card to be swiped physically.
- In case card is used in different currency than the base currency of the card then3.5% cross conversion charges are applicable.
- In exceptional cases some banks abroad charge ATM Usage surcharge hence if the customer gets the pop up message on the ATM screen for these charges or his account is getting debited for ATM withdrawal charges, please do not use that ATM.
Hotel/Car Rentals Preauthorisation:
Kindly avoid to use travel card at Hotels/Car Rentals at the time of check-in ( Pre-Authorization) as it leads to blocking of funds in card till final settlement. This is a very common across various hotels, who generally ask for a deposit/ security amount at the time of check in. Advisable to give a credit card, as only a limit gets blocked unlike travel card where the actual funds gets blocked. To release the block amount kindly provide the hotel final paid bill or email from hotel official email id mentioning that they have released and doesn’t require the authorisation any more.
Insurance Claim Process flow:
- Immediately call customers service to block the card and inform the loss due to counterfeit or lost card transactions.
- Also inform through mail with the details of loss & documents required to Axis Bank Customer service email id.
- Warranties – "Pre-reporting 30 days and post reporting 7 days for counterfeit cards" and "48 hours pre-reporting and 7 days post reporting for lost card"
- Said claim covers counterfeit transactions on Point of Sale terminals(POS) and ATM withdrawals.
- ATM withdrawals on Lost card transactions are excluded from the policy as transactions at ATMs require an ATM PIN and mere loss of the card does not suffice the coverage. One should never share / compromise the Card and ATM PIN credentials with anybody as it violates the security and privacy clause affiliated with the card.
- The relevant documents shall be furnish in writing within 10 days from the date of discovery of loss.
- TAT for receiving claim proceeds is 20-25 working days post providing the complete documents.
Customer Service Desk & Toll Free Numbers For AXIS Bank Travel Cards:
Kindly find 24 hours helpline 91-22-27648000 & Attached paid and toll free numbers for any assistance and can send mail at firstname.lastname@example.org for any queries.